The Erotica Challenge, The Reason for This Blog

This blog is dedicated to my Erotica Challenge.

September 10th is Share Your Ideas Day, and I was looking for a special way to celebrate such a wonderful holiday concept. It wasn't until late afternoon on September 9th that I struck upon the perfect idea. In honor of this day, I am taking on a challenge. An erotic writing challenge, where you share your ideas with me, and I write them.

To get started, I asked a friend (nic Genus_Unknown) to send me his ideas in a format that I made up pretty much on the spot, to see if it was doable. Once I received them, I had some adjusting to do, and now I have a good clear set of rules to follow.

The rules:

Respond to any blog, email me, or IM me (NookieNotes at YIM) with your challenge. If you email, message or IM me, you may request that your challenge be anonymous, if you prefer.

The challenge is an erotic story. I will write it based on the following guidelines that you provide:

5-10 acts to include in the story: These will all be used, not necessarily in order. These may not include anything illegal, scat or golden showers, true blood or degradation. Pretty much anything else goes (until something come up that doesn't go, of course, LOL!)

5 words to describe the overall tone/feelings you want to get from the story: Again, nothing illegal.

5-10 words that I must use in the story: After thinking this through, I realized that some people might use this as a way to include silly words in an otherwise erotic story. I will accept one or two silly words at my discretion, but I will not write an entire erotic story about how your name is Hasbro and you inserted your tiddlywinks into my pretty pony. Ain't gonna happen.

My plan is to take each idea as it comes in, in order, and to write a new story once a week or so, posting it for everyone to see what I did with the comments.

Take a look at the submissions and the stories I write incorporating them as an example. They will give you a good idea of what we are going for.

Thanks, and I look forward to responding to your challenges!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

walking around naked - catching sight of another visitor coming ashore from a yacht
Up against a palm tree fucking
Diving on the reef
fucking underwater
watching him sailing away on his yacht


feeling alone
thrill of discovery
raw passion explodes
connecting on a primeval level
animalistic fucking
sadness

'Watch out for that coconut'
animal
slippery
trunk
constriction

Anonymous said...

Hypnosis
Seduction
Kissing
Following him to his room
Stripping for him
Undressing him
Losing control

Dreamy
Uncontrolled
Free
Helpless
Unreserved

author
helpless
obey
erupt
voice