Erotica Challenge 2: Freedom

The Challenge Sent by an Anonymous Friend:

Actions

1. Teasing
2. Oral sex
3. Fucking while she’s on her stomach
4. Licking
5. Bondage (eg. tied)
6. Sensual pleasures (spanking, hot/cold, biting, pinching).

Words to describe the feel

1. Trust
2. Vulnerability
3. Lust
4. Freedom
5. Kinky

Words to work into the story

1. Crawling
2. Hot wax
3. Ice
4. Black corset
5. Feather
6. Surrender

Wonder how this works? Click here for the rules to the Erotica Challenge...

Freedom

I am slowly roused from my slumber by your movements. Lying on my stomach with my face on the sheet, I drowse, smelling last night’s lovemaking. I smile to myself.

I feel you climb onto the mattress and pull me to the center of the bed. I am almost fully awake now, but I choose not to open my eyes, and let you position me as you wish. I trust you implicitly and I am feeling quite lazy this morning, so if you want to take charge I’m all for it.

Spreading me out on the bed, I wonder if you are setting me up for a massage. Musing to myself, I think how nice that would be to wake to. That little fantasy takes over my mind as I imagine the lovemaking possibilities on this languorous Sunday morning.

I almost miss it as you lift each foot and place cuffs around my ankles. You drop them back into place and I hear a click. Almost rousing myself, I begin to look up just as your hand touches my head, letting me know you’d prefer that I keep it down. Sliding your hand over my eyelids you let me know that you would also like me to keep my eyes closed.

Mmmm. No argument there. I am feeling lazy, after all.

A cuff is slipped around each wrist, and I am stretched out on the bed. More clicks and then silence. I realize with a start that you have bound me firmly into place. Everything was so gentle. Tugging lightly, I find I have very little room to move in this spread-eagled position.

I am too lazy to figure out exactly what you are up to, so I lay in passivity, waiting. I don’t have long to wait. I feel your presence in the room and hear you moving around me, walking over to my side of the bed and setting some items down on the side table.

I jerk in surprise as I feel the sheet below me suddenly start to move. You are pulling it out from under me, and I fight to keep my eyes closed. As the cotton slowly slides from under me, I feel a warm fuzziness, instead of the mattress cover below me. Wondering what it could possibly be, I start to grin.

Sportsheets! You bought them for me. I almost laugh with joy.

Since before we met, I have wanted a set of Sportsheets. Since I first laid eyes on them, I have thought they were pure genius. A fitted sheet made of a soft material like the fuzzy side of Velcro with cuffs and other accessories that hook into place, wherever they are placed on the mattress.

You must have put the Sportsheet on under the fitted sheet, and pulled back the corners to attach my bonds, before you whisked the useless cotton out from under me.

Testing the strength, I pull as hard as I can. I actually feel the mattress rise slightly, but the cuffs don’t give. I hear you chuckle. I’m sure you know exactly what’s going through my mind.

I fall back down to the mattress relaxing again, but am startled as I feel you sliding something under me yet again. You position it in place, and as I feel it begin to enclose around me, I realize that you are fastening the black leather corset onto my body. The tightness holds me in, constricts me as you reach under me to zip up the front.

I know you love this corset on me. How it pulls in my waist before my body flares back out to my hips and ass. I can only imagine how I must look to you now; not a stitch of clothing, except for this corset, alabaster skin silhouetted in an “X” on a fuzzy black backdrop, head turned to the side, eyes closed, and dark brown hair falling around me still mussed from sleep.

I feel your hands in my hair, combing it back from my face and up from my neck with your fingers.

Ahhh, how I love that.

You grasp my hair in back and gently twist it, laying it against my head and clipping it in place, out of your way.

Picturing it in my mind brings home the reality of it all. I feel somehow even more vulnerable to you now, with the corset on, than I did bound and naked. I try to grasp why. Is it because you took control of that as well? Decided I would not remain bare, but be adorned for your pleasure? I don’t know.

I let it go. Surrender, I tell myself. Just be in the moment.

The sounds of movement capture my attention, and I listen intently. I have no idea what you are planning, and if I am truly honest with myself, I probably won’t guess from just the sounds that you make. Smiling wryly, I still try. Doing something, even listening to determine your plan is easier than just waiting.

The bed dips a bit near my feet as you move onto the mattress, crawling up my body. Straddling my ass with your thighs, I can feel your member nestling between my cheeks.

Running a hand softly across my shoulders, you touch me, playing with a loose curl at my neck. As you shift your weight on me, you pull your hand back, and I feel a soft touch.

Tiny tendrils flow across my skin, tickling, teasing. I feel a light and airy touch, just enough to raise my senses to the surface, to make my flesh rise to meet you. As it slides across me, brushing gently against my body, I realize that you must have pulled out the ostrich plume.

I relax into the feel of it dragging across my skin, tingling and heightening my senses. You draw me more fully into a full awareness of my limbs stretched out, so much surface exposed to you. You run the feather along each arm, my upper back, down each leg and softly tease the most sensitive areas on the backs of my knees and inner thighs. As you move the tendrils slowly over my lips I can feel my body responding, opening to you. My juices leak out onto the edges of the feather as you brush it over me.

I begin to squirm a bit as you tickle, and the feather is gone. I make a small mew of disappointment before I feel your warm hands begin to caress me in the same pattern as the feather, running over every inch of my exposed flesh, even sliding below my limbs, massaging me, relaxing me even further as I make contented sounds, a lot like purring, deep in my throat.

As you work your way up my inner thighs, I feel my heat expand yet again in anticipation of your touch, but you slide right by barely touching, taking your hands to the globes of my ass, where you knead deeply into my plushness.

Despite my arousal I am feeling like I could nod off at any moment, drowsy, until a sharp slap on my ass brings me to myself. I arch my back nearly jumping in my surprise, letting out a small cry.

Another slap and another, never in the same place, but overlapping, spreading the warm heat evenly across my bottom. Slowly, you build up the strength of each strike, until your blows are nearly full force when you finally stop.

Your body shifts against mine as you reach for something from the bedside table. I wait, panting softly. I feel a small stab on one cheek, then another, and another before the piercing cold of an ice cube is smoothed around my hot skin. Melting, dripping and wetting the surface of my ass, drops of water roll down my curves.

Sighing in relief as the cold liquid turns soothing, I wiggle under your palms as your smooth the wet over me.

Another open palmed blow stiffens me and forces a cry from my mouth. Ahhh. The sting of a thousands nettles hits me over and over again, as again you work your way over my bottom, this time with a wet palm striking damp flesh. You continue until you have covered the surface completely, and my eyes are leaking tears.

Sitting back on me again, you rub the pain into me. At once soothing me and pushing the pain deeper into my body, into my bones, you transform the pain into sublime pleasure. Every now and again, you pause to pinch my tender bottom as you chuckle softly.

I want to ask you if there is more to come, but my pride is too great. Not only would I be admitting I’m close to my limit, but I would give you reason to punish me. I clamp my lips shut, only letting the small sounds of pain to leak through. The sounds you love to hear.

As you have rubbed me, my backside has dried. At least, I reason, if you choose to spank me again, my body will be dry. Then I feel you shift, and I think that perhaps you are re-wetting me. I clench my teeth in preparation, determined not to react.

I may have been prepared for ice, but I was most certainly not prepared for the drops of fire that begin to rain down on my ass, burning into my core like small coals. I am shouting the instant the first splatters fall on me.

I try to move my body around to escape, but I have no room, I can't escape.

I can tell I am only upsetting you, so I settle back down, biting the bed, trying to stifle my cries, to wipe the tears rolling down my cheeks.

I am infinitely grateful when it ends and your hands begin soothing me again. Feeling you sliding smoothly over me, I realize that you must have used the massage candles we bought last week. The hot wax from the candle turns into heated massage oil for lovely aftercare, which we thought was a wonderful idea.

As you rub the warm oil into me, I find myself agreeing that it is, indeed a wonderful idea. Mmmm. The languor of pain is running through me now, radiating out from my poor, abused ass to my thighs, my tits, my stomach, my groin... oh yes, my groin...

Leaning down over me you gently bite my shoulder, sending shivers through me as you rub yourself against me. The heat between my legs throbs for you, my need for you flaring.

I feel you shift again as you sit back up. This time, the ice cube is cool and soothing against my skin as you slide it down, down, down...

You pass the cube through the valley of my ass, as the melting fluid slides down to mix with my own juices. Slowly, slowly you rub it further along its path, gently slicking it along my lips as I moan. The cold of the cube is an amazing, sensuous contrast to the heat of my soft folds.

The ice feels almost hot against me, the trickling water sliding down me sends shivers through my body, and when you slip the cube inside, I let out a long sigh of pleasure. You use your finger to press it as far in as possible, then add a second cube.

Ohhh, I can feel them melting inside me, as I clench, holding them in, knowing you would not be pleased if they slip out before they are fully melted.

With one hand, you manipulate my lips as you add a third cube to my pussy, then pinch my lips shut with your fingers, holding them inside me. I feel you lean down, your hot breath on the small of my back as you kiss me softly.

As thorough with your kisses as you were with your spanks, you kiss away the pain, until all that is left is a soft warmth as you work your way down to the juncture where my ass meets my thighs.

Starting back up at my lower back, you retrace your path, licking and nibbling at me, taking your pleasure with my body as you continue to hold me closed, not letting the quickly warming water or my own juices spill out.

Ohhh. You know how I love to feel your tongue on me, and when you reach the crack of my ass and begin licking and biting at the delicate flesh there, I can't stay still below you. Pulling one cheek to the side with your free hand, you give yourself greater access to swirl your tongue over my little brown pucker, to nibble at the ring gently with your front teeth until you have me writhing below you.

Just then, I feel your tongue slide swiftly into my ass, wiggling around. I lift up and press back as much as I can within the constraints of my bonds. The pleasure is too great for me to withstand and I spasm below you, rocking on your tongue.

Almost immediately on the heels of that orgasm, you slide your mouth down to my cunny, slipping both hands under my hips and lifting me to your mouth, using your tongue and lips to lap up the melted water from inside me while your slightly rough chin presses against my clit, driving me again and again to orgasm on your face.

As I begin to slow, you move down still further to my clit, sucking gently, not letting me relax. My orgasms continue, rising and falling inside me, over and over, my nectar spilling out over your face.

I don’t know how long you make it last. It seems like forever, until I am simply lying below you, quivering. I am limp in blissful surrender.

You slide up my body, kissing up my ass to the lower edge of the corset, then picking your way through the laces to the top edge, finally reaching my neck. I can smell myself on you as you grab my ear between your teeth. Your hands are sliding over the leather encasing my body, pressing your hands into me, holding me tightly as you position your self at my entrance.

Growling into my ear, and holding me in place, you slide your length into me in one motion. I let out a ragged cry as you fill me, my cunt grasping at you tightly, trying to suck you deeper into me, my ass bucking back against you, pushing myself onto you, grinding back against you.

One hand moves from my waist to my hip, where you push me down into the bed, pressing your pelvis into me, covering me totally, completely. Smooth, steady strokes and you breathe in my ear, talking to me for the first time this morning, telling me how good I’ve been for you, how much you appreciate the gift I give you of myself.

Your pelvis rocks into me, pressing against my poor abused ass, making it burn and sting anew with your assault.

I am so filled with you right now, so enveloped by you, I can’t explain, A sob escapes me as tears roll down my cheeks. Your tongue licks at the salty trails, comforting me, sharing the pleasure of my pain with me as you fuck me so hard, so lovingly.

Your voice in my ear gets deeper, more raw. “I want you to come with me this time. I know you’re close. Are you ready for me?” you ask. I have barely stammered out my reply when you bark out “Now!”

I feel your cock throb and jerk inside me as you fill me. My own orgasm rocks me. I am shuddering and spasming on you, under you, writhing about in pleasure and pain. My cunt grips at you, clutches you, milking you dry with my need. I can feel you begin to soften, and I mourn the inevitable loss of you.

Rather than pulling out, you slide your body onto me, relaxing your weight so that my breathing is constricted for a moment until I adjust. Whispering sweet nothings in my ear as you lay on me and pet me, I am content.

Basking in the afterglow of orgasm and your after care I muse how ironic it is that it is when you have me so tightly bound, enfolded in your arms, unable to escape… that I feel the most freedom.

No comments: